About Me

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Algonquin Provincial Park - the best place of the scene of maple leaves

Algonquin Provincial Park


Which things do you think can stand for Canada? Did you see Flag of Canada? The answer is maple leaf.

This post I will introduce Algonquin Provincial Park, which I went to there in October, 2015. "The park is considered part of the 'border' between Northern Ontario and Southern Ontario. The park is in an area of transition between northern coniferous forest and southern deciduous forest. This unique mixture of forest types, and the wide variety of environment diversity of plant and animal species. It is also an important site for wildlife research." (From Wikipedia)

I think Algonquin Provincial Park is the best place of the scene of maple leaves from September to October. In these two months, they are the best time of the fall season for maple leaves in Canada. The most impressive memory was seeing moose when we were driving in the park. It is very rare to see moose just on the roadside even you go to Algonquin Provincial Park, because they do not appear the areas very often, which travelers are always wandering. I was very lucky and happy to see it and photographed it.
Moose I photographed

Also, it is a good place for hiking and fishing because of its natural and habitat environment, which has AlgonquinFisheries Assessment Unit (AFAU)

If you are an outdoor enthusiast, I think Algonquin Provincial Park will be your right choice when you are in Canada. I think it will provide you a fantastic tour in there. If you want more information, you can follow with this link to check it out more stuff about Guide of Algonquin Provincial Park.

On the way of Algonquin Provincial Park

10 comments:

  1. I've never been to Algonquin but this post makes me want to go! Looks beautiful and a perfect place to fish! Nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. It is a really very nice place if you go to there.

      Delete
  2. This has been on my list of places to visit for some time, & this post makes me want to even more! Interesting read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place deserves you go to there. The scene is very beautiful I cannot describe. I recommend it!

      Delete
  3. Before coming to Canada I did my research about places that I want to visit here. And Algonquin Park was also in this list. Definitely, awesome place that you can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a chance to go to there! You will definitly enjoy in there if you go to there.

      Delete
  4. Algonquin Park looks like it would be absolutely stunning in the fall! I'll have to check out Algonquin soon. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to see a moose as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've lived in Ontario for 40 years and I have never been to Algonquin Park. It is said to have inspired many works by the famous Group of Seven artists. Algonquin is somewhere I've always wanted to go. It is definitely on my bucket list. Happy travels Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog. I have never been to any of canada's provincial parks but I should put this on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete